The Trump administration, the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance released the framework for tax reform, with Trump offering some of the first details of the plan during remarks in Indianapolis, Indiana.
President Trump Discusses Tax Reform
September 29, 2017 16:23, Last Updated: September 29, 2017 16:23
- Communism Killed 100 Million People in 20th Century. Don’t Flip Off a Memorial for Its VictimsThe horrors of communism has filled up endless books. At least 100 million people died under self-described communist ...
- WHO Lists Gaming Disorders as a Mental Health ConditionThings just got real for video-game addicts. The World Health Organization (WHO) said on June 18 that gamers ...Read more
- Nearly 3 in 4 Americans Say Economy Has Improved Under TrumpAlmost three-quarters of Americans say that the economy has improved since President Donald Trump took office, according to ...Read more
- Trump Says Mueller’s Appointment Is Unconstitutional–Here Are 7 Reasons WhyPresident Donald Trump questioned the legality of the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday while indicating ...Read more
- President Celebrates 500 Days in Office, Points to Long List of AchievementsPresident Donald Trump marked his 500th day in office on June 4 with a celebratory message on Twitter ...Read more