The Trump administration, the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance released the framework for tax reform, with Trump offering some of the first details of the plan during remarks in Indianapolis, Indiana.
President Trump Discusses Tax Reform
September 29, 2017 16:23, Last Updated: September 29, 2017 16:23
- The Bulgarian Novelist Who Challenged Communist DogmaFor three consecutive days, author Dimitar Dimov was forced to sit and listen to the speeches of 23 ...
- Protecting the Environment Is China’s Latest Excuse to Bully Taiwanese BusinessesTaiwanese businesses that operate and invest in China face many risks: getting scammed, bullied, and beaten by local ...Read more
- US Indicts Co-President of Uranium Shipping Company Over Alleged Bribery of Russian OfficialThe Department of Justice (DOJ) indicted the former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company for his alleged role ...Read more
- President Trump Says FBI Agent Committed TreasonPresident Donald Trump said FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was leading the agency's investigation into alleged collusion between ...Read more
- Do Not Forget CubaIt's easy to forget about Cuba. It's there. It doesn't bother anyone. However, it still serves as the ...Read more